Re: My Game

Mark Collins wrote:

> Maybe a system where you have a list of checkboxes, and each checkbox has a
> score. Scores corresepond to certain age groups, such as:
<snip - classification questions>

> If score < 3 it's suitable for all ages
> If score >=3 < 6 suitable for teenagers
> If score >=6 only suitable for adults
>
> It's not a hard system to establish....

And a rating system could be automated around it. If we can devise a fairly
complete list of questions, a cgi script could automate the calculation process.

> Who's up for creating the Open Game Rating for Entertainment system? (OGRE)

A search on TESS didn't flag anything potentially troublesome: the closest
tms of Ogre refer to what appears to be a "parlour game" (sounds painful)

and "G & S: COMPUTER PROGRAMS ON TAPES, CARDS, AND DISCS." so we should be

in the clear there. I'll draw some rough graphics tonight and post them to

some space on my website for comments.

Chris
--
=[     Explorer2260, Designer and Coder     \=\ P: TexMaker, ROACH, site \