Re: [tor-talk] Google disable web-access to gmail for Tor-users?

If you must have GMail, I've noticed that accounts created on android
devices are not subject to these checks. And yes, even when using Tor
via Orbot.

You don't have an android phone? The following works too:

1. Install the android sdk/emulator and create an avd. I tested with
API 8 (android 2.2) + google apis
2. launch the emulator: emulator -http-proxy http://127.0.0.1:8118
@your_adb_name_here (the proxy settings in the gui did *not* work for
me)
3. verify tor is working via http://check.torproject.org
4. navigate through settings->accounts&sync->add account->google->create
5. solve captcha
6. profit

--Aaron