Re: [tor-talk] Forget Iran- beware of US isp's

Am Thu, 12 Apr 2012 12:24:10 -0400
schrieb "David H. Lipman" <DLipman@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> From: "punkle jones" <punkle.jones@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> >> No offence, but you may better pull the plug...
> >>
> > Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not watching you.
>
> Paranoia is just a heightened sense of situational awareness.

But high sense of situational awareness is only the half thing. Another
one is needed: Judgement. Only a good balance of them keeps you off from
getting insane.
It doesn't help to throw FUD in here by saying the sky is falling and
then leave. It just makes paranoid people more paranoid. ;-)

The best rule is to keep the mind clear and the eyes open. Keep asking
good questions, try to get reasonable answers and rely only on facts at
the very end.

Since there seem to be no facts, this thread seems to be senseless and
condemned to make no real progress.

@andre76: I'm sorry about the pull-the-plug thing, but it was just the
first thought, which came to my mind. ;-)

--
BlueStar88

0x36150C86 (PGP)