Re: [tor-talk] Nice to meet you! / WhatsApp by Tor?

On Wed, 17 Apr 2019 11:52:52 -0400
"GTI .H" <gti9070h@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Em qua, 17 de abr de 2019 às 06:01, Cyaniventer
> <cyaniventer@xxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
>
> > On Tue, 16 Apr 2019 15:19:46 -0400
> > "GTI .H" <gti9070h@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > > They are not blocking WhatsApp currently, I said they have
> > > blocked in the past.
> >
> > So use whatsapp without directly? :/
> >

> I did not understand the question.

That was a typo, I said use whatsapp directly.

From all this discussion I am deducing 2 points:

- you need a secure way to talk to your family/friends and
- you also have to write stuff against your government which may put
  you in danger. so you want to do this anonymously

You don't have to mix these 2 things. You are a normal person who talks
to friends over whatsapp and you don't give a shit about whatever the
government is doing. That will be your first identity, a normal person.

>Okay, so how will I communicate? How can I publish hidden facts and do
>my activism?

You can publish your ideas through https://noblogs.org/ or
https://write.as/

Use those with Tor. To reach more people you can write a comment on a
big news site from your country, or maybe if they have a subreddit then
post on reddit. You could also print some posters and stick it on
walls.

Don't use whatsapp as a medium to share your ideas, instead publish
them there and send the links to others.

--
Cyaniventer
BBBB 882A 5A00 FCB6 8704 E9BC 757D E342 DB4E 576C