Re: [tor-talk] Vidalia Bundle (Tor, Polipo & Vidalia)

On Thu, 6 Dec 2012 16:47:40 +0000
Julian Yon <julian@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sorry? Are you being deliberately obtuse? You can obtain Polipo for
> yourself. I even gave you the URL for the author's site to save you a
> Google search.

Julian, there's no need for personal attacks.  I understand he's upset,
and we didn't do the best job of communicating the change. However,
attacking him just sets his opinion that tor is full of jerks who
don't want to help (and anyone who reads this in the future through the
archives).

--
Andrew
http://tpo.is/contact