Re: Time Warner bad / VPS recommendations

It's a risk regarding a large number of nodes being run by a single entity.  The upside to such a business model though would be if they donated a percentage of profits to the Tor foundation.  If they get pummeled by C&D letters and eventually shut down, at least TOR can keep the money for future development.

If I can make a disclaimer, I'm working on such a service where one of the 'pay for' plans allow for a user to VPN into a TOR server configured to transparently route traffic over the TOR network.  But we never use VPS's; only dedicated boxes rented from quasi-random ISPs.  I've limited it to one TOR box per ISP so far.

Peter

Mitar wrote:
Hi!