Re: "cease and desist" from my vps provider...

Hi again.

2011/2/4 Eugen Leitl <eugen@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Things have changed a lot, then, and for the better. Wait until you
> got hit by DDoS or a couple, and then see whether Hetzner is still
> cooperative.

I just asked them, they told me they'll only block the affected IP,
not the whole server. That is fine with me, as I'm running my Tor Exit
node on a vServer only for that purpose.

> Another major, personal nuisance is if you're in the wrong Bundesland, or
> whether the criminal investigator is clueful, or actually Tor-hostile.

I already had a raid due to my Exit Node... so, I'm not worried :)

Best regards,
morphium