Re: IP address blocked on certain site

On 2/4/2011 6:15 PM, Curious Kid wrote:
You seem to have the misconception that Tor only uses one circuit at any given
time, ...

Tor builds several circuits that you can use at any given time. I think three is

default...
I understood there were several circuits for nodes in the middle, but didn't realize there was more than one exit node - at a time - for given data. sure, that exit node(s) will change periodically.

Maybe over simplified diagram, but on Tor project site, the overview shows multiple intermediate circuits, but only one exit. If I read it correctly.