Re: Good reasons to use Tor etc.

xiando wrote:
>> This reads to me that you are implying that if you are not annoying,
>> abusing or threatening, you have no need to hide your identity.
>
> Your friend says something your government does not like, they drag him away,
> you never see him again, nobody ever heard from him again, he's just gone.
>
> Perhaps you'd like to say something about your government killing your friend,
> or torturing your family, or something worse, but you'd like to not be killed
> or tortured for doing so. Eh?
>
> There really is little difference between todays NATO countries and yesterays
> NAZI Germany, except that the technology is far more advanced and government
> torture and murder kept even more quiet under todays fascist NATO-regimes.
> And then there's China who's government is so arrogant that they - unlike
> NATO countries - openly admit to torture and murder for speaking out against
> their government.
Got any evidence of this? Amnesty International would like to know of
any torture inflicted on political prisoners in NATO nations. If you
don't want to tell me, send it to Amnesty International or call a reporter.

> But hey, if you have no ability to think critically or question and believe
> the Disney-land-like Hollywood-directed propaganda reality shown on
> television then perhaps it's hard to understand why there are huge amounts of
> good reasons to speak anonymously...

Thank you for protecting human rights. That goes to all of you working
on Tor.
Watson Ladd

--
They who would give up essential Liberty to purchase a little temporary
Safety, deserve neither Liberty or Safety