Re: [tor-talk] Giving Hidden Services some love

I think the claim is that by default people want to be anonymous, but
also be able to (voluntarily) prove their identity.  If someone wants
to do that, who am I to judge their anonymity goals?  We can argue
that this is too impractical to accomplish, but if it's not a huge
amount of effort, the more diverse the users on Tor the better.

-V