Re: [tor-talk] Historically speaking, what was the U.S. navy /military

and this is a great example of why you are life full and loved and others
not so much

On Sat, Aug 1, 2015 at 1:46 AM, grarpamp <grarpamp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 5:50 PM, Cari Machet <carimachet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Subject: Researchers improve de-anonymization attacks for sites hiding on
> Tor
> > another great reason no one should talk about let alone think about
> > building new/different shit
>
> Exactly. I mention network fill / chaff on occaision. It could be
> completely
> useless against correlation attacks by GPA's. Maybe it is. Maybe it isn't.
> Maybe people are too busy to read about, think, or develop it, myself
> included.
> No worries, maybe we'll get to it sometime :-)
> But when the first thing people say about it is "OMG Bandwidth",
> that just proves they're not thinking outside the box.
> In this game you have to think outside the box.
>
> Anyway, one suggestion though... The continual grind over US Govt
> funding / origin is far beyond old and repetitive.
> If a really good FAQ doesn't already exist, someone should put
> together a wikipage as an exhaustive FAQ on the USA topic.
> And probably pages on other FAQ's too.
> And perhaps we could all get better at punting the FAQ
> links out in reply rather than getting trapped in rehash.
> And if something genuinely new is asked, add it to the FAQ.
>
> Even mentions and repeated topics do bring out or advance
> new things, so punting to FAQ can't be the only answer.
>
> FWIW, it was a good question and prompted some interesting
> answers. Whatever blew up after that I ignored :)
>
> (And I don't mind when people reply to my babble with links
> or killfile me, which I'm certainly worthy of, lol).
> --

Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795
carimachet@xxxxxxxxx
AIM carismachet
Syria +963-099 277 3243
Amman +962 077 636 9407
Berlin +49 152 11779219
Reykjavik +354 894 8650
Twitter: @carimachet <https://twitter.com/carimachet>

7035 690E 5E47 41D4 B0E5 B3D1 AF90 49D6 BE09 2187

Ruh-roh, this is now necessary: This email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
information, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email without
permission is strictly prohibited.