Re: What will happen to Tor after the new German data retention law takes effect?

JT

Expect crickets. The fines will be 500,000 Euro + 2 years prison for
disobeying, I've heard. Pretty outrageous, considering Germany is such a
strong proponent for privacy.

XeroBank has a solution we are hoping we won't have to implement, but it
will allow Tor nodes to continue to operate in Germany.

Regards,
Steve Topletz