Potential suspect behavior?

Hi, now I´m testing the new Torpark 1.5.0.2 with the v0.1.1.14a
and find in packetsniffer some unencrypted communication in tcp.
Here is a few excerpt of it:

GET /tor/status/fp/

HTTP/1.0 200 OK..Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006

Another question is if Tor really need server permissions to work
properly? I´ve now setted my software firewall to "Client Outbound
Allow (application only)" and "Server Inbound Deny (application only)"
regarding Tor.

Hope that isn´t going to screw something up in the Tor function.
I´m only a end user.

Thanks for your eventually view of point on the issues above.