Re: Using Tor at an on-line advocacy org

OpenPGP Security Info

Error - signature verification failed

gpg command line and output:
C:\\Program Files\\GNU\\GnuPG\\gpg.exe --charset utf8  --batch --no-tty
--status-fd 2 -d
gpg: Signature made 03/20/07 23:23:32 using DSA key ID 73246664
gpg: BAD signature from "Andrew Del Vecchio (Firefox-gen@xxxxxxxxxx GPG
Key (2048 bit)) <firefox-gen@xxxxxxxxxx>"