Re: Anonymity through decentralization (was Re: Ultimate solution)

Roger,

We have produced a commercial that should help explain the service we
are offering. I have no intention of holding it out as onion routing
unless we switch to onion routing, and I will elaborate on our website
as to how the network works.

Would you be interested in a video that depicts how onion routing
works? I've been toying with the idea of putting one together.

Regards,
Arrakis