[tor-talk] [OT] Secure laptop advice

Hi. I want to shop for laptop I can trust and ask for your opinions. I see
grarpamp often state #openfab and things like that. But in today reality I
think we still buy AMD or Intel parts and things I dont understand with
new UEFI BIOS.

puri.sm looks like quality laptops and good intentions company ethos but
still using Intel so whats the difference to simply buy $400 laptop and
use linux? Hardware switch for wifi is the only functional difference I
see. What do other people think? What are other manufacturers I can
consider?

Thank u