Re: Tor limitation

Yeah. Go I2p and tor rendezvous! Seriously though, someone on EFF or IETF's payroll has got to be willing and able to go over there and check it out. If these orgs REALLY want to know what's going on over there and help people, they need current, reliable information, right?

Matt Thorne wrote:
I Would be willing to bet that the most effective P2P over there
(behind the wall) are Darknets.

as briefly mentioned here:
http://www.cio.com/archive/110105/tl_filesharing.html?action="">
and
http://www.darknet.com/darknets/

I was just thinking about how I would go about finding information on
best anonymity practices in china, but realized that information would
probably be hard to come by. The ones that failed probably arent able
to be talked about (stupid censorship), and the ones that are working
probably aren't advertised anywhere.
Brings to mind bashing my head up against a wall... so let the head
bashing commence...

-=Matt=-