Re: 20090101 (log data)

Paolo Amoroso schrieb:
> On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 09:03:19 +0000
> Smuggler <smuggler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> It says: Store these specific datasets
>
> since i'm italian and i don't know your language, i'm curious about
> which data must be retained by each service.
> Could you list them, in english?
>
> greetings

I will try it for email (fon, mobile and sms may be nearly like this):

1: email:
      SMTP provider has to log for every outgoing email:
         - time stamp
         - user account
         - user email address (From:)
         - user IP-address
         - recipient email address (To:)

      POP/IMAP provider ha to log:
         - every login of a user (time stamp, account, IP-address)
         - From: and To: of every incoming email
         - remote IP-address and time stamp for every incoming email

2: anon server:
    In my opinion, an anon sever has to log every replacement of a
    sender ID by his own ID and the time stamp of this replacement.
    Tor replaces the IP-address, so we have to log a time stamp and the
    source IP for every connection. (Thats my private opinion.)

greetings