Re: court trial against me -

Andrew Del Vecchio schrieb:

> Can we start a tor-legal-matters and/or tor-misc-chatter lists to
> resolve this problem?

Tor is the technology side, but it has a political and legal side too,
which should be allowed to talk about, how far it likes to go. Okay,
maybe in another or-list, but generally there is to provide room for
such discussions, since as tor user or as node operator we are a part of
such matters automatically.
I don't like to leave the Tor branch to talk about such topics, since we
are a special kind of "family", thought..

Greets

--

BlueStar88
PGPID: 0x36150C86