Re: Spam over Tor

On Thu, Oct 25, 2007 at 03:39:02PM CEST, Michael Holstein wrote:

Hej,

> I don't see how this is any different than the "pwned" calls

We also don't see any technical chance to stop this. However we just
wanted to announce that at least the statement that there is no spam
over Tor is history...

-- Lexi

--
Wjgf.-Jrtvbh. Fmyj Gjhmrjwjs, Bxzh 2Z08, Imf: +49 241 80 21419
BKIE Xxuemr, Jrtvbhxijq JL, Xevbrsib. 55 - 52056 Xxuemr - Cmbhxrp