Re: Exclude nodes from certain countries

If Tor is never allowed to connect to certain nodes, and therefore "doesn't
know" about them, can they still be used as exit nodes?

AFAIK tor connects to an entry guard which then connects to the exit
node for you. This way, they can't take the logs from the exit node
and go "well.. the IP in question connected to you 20 seconds before
the alleged connection was made, so that's who it probably was". This
should be all explained in the docs somewhere.
Comrade Ringo Kamens