Re: [pygame] pygame in the news

On Thu, 12 Apr 2001, Pete Shinners wrote:

>Well, early this week i made the "Pygame-1.0 Announcements".
>Since then news has trickled across the web. Even getting
>props on sites like orielly. :]   here are some quick links
>to pygame articles showing up across the web

<cut>

It made me happy to see PyGame mentioned at LinuxToday. It seems it was
the right choice to use pysdl (and then pygame) for our game.
Congratulations guys for a successful launch of 1.0 and all the good
press. I seriously think PyGame will be one od the top 10% of Python
apps and libraries that the "world" will follow closely.