Re: [pygame] Unexpect blit behavior when using BLEND_ADD

hi,

yeah, you can do pygame on top of opengl in a few different ways.  SDL
1.3/2 has opengl support built in.  Also you can use things like
lamina (http://pitchersduel.python-hosting.com/browser/branches/Lamina/)
to use opengl with SDL 1.2.x.  But, obviously opengl sucks in certain
ways - like it doesn't exist at all on some computers, or is buggy -
which is why we use software.  So I guess this discussion is about
improving the software blitters :)

cu,