To: <pygame-users@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2008 10:25 PM
Subject: Re: [pygame] Pygame Mixer Crackle noise not an SDL_Mixer problem

Yes, I built and tried it on XP. It sounds good. Now I just need a Python
equivalent. I don't have a copy of "Beginning Game Dev with Python and Pygame"
so I suppose I can translate the C++ back to Python.

Lenard

Quoting etrek <etrek@xxxxxxx>:

Sorry, Here's the link for the files:
http://www.filejumbo.com/Download/3F840964D8B19B91