Re: [pygame] PyGame Website Rewrite

On, Sat Apr 25, 2009, Nicholas Dudfield wrote:

> I doubt I'd be contributing in any form whatsoever if Django is used.  I
> have no real interest in learning it.
>
> If Robert Brewer has personally promised assistance that would be a very
> good case for using CherryPy.

Well, I'd like to keep the decision those, who will do the major work on
the whole website system, which probably will be Julian and Orcun.

If they both say, Django is their preferred target system (and the GSoC
proposals were written that way) as they have a lot of expertise, we
should not insist on CherryPy :-).

Regards
Marcus