Re: [pygame] Ongoing Development

On Tue, 16 Apr 2013, James Paige wrote:

This answer is a matter of opinion, and I am sure other people can offer
different viewpoints, but for myself, I would suggest focusing on
pygame1 for any projects you are starting *today* It has a long history
of being stable, people have made tons of games with it, and by the time
pygame2 is finished, it is very likely to have a backcompat interface so
pygame2 will be able to run pygame1 games with a minimum of
modification.

Maybe later, when pygame2 is a little more mature, it will make sense to
start with it, but your experience with pygame1 will certainly not be
wasted when that time comes.

Will either version allow you to specify which display to use when in a multi-display environment?

g.

--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007