[pygame] Re: SDL for Pygame Mac 64 - Almost there... Please help!

OK - when I uninstalled the SDL using brew - the sdl-config went with it.
So if you just use the SDL in the frameworks, than you have no sdl-config.

Now,
sh: sdl-config: command not found
sh: sdl-config: command not found
sh: sdl-config: command not found
WARNING: "sdl-config" failed!
/usr/local/bin/smpeg-config: line 45: /usr/local/opt/sdl/bin/sdl-config: No
such file or directory
/usr/local/bin/smpeg-config: line 53: /usr/local/opt/sdl/bin/sdl-config: No
such file or directory

So some things look for this.

Any idea what I do? I have to say that I feel like a dummy because I have
never been through such a thing before. I love my Mac but things there are
really much harder than on Windows - as much as I dislike saying this. I am
spending hours and days trying how to do something that should be
practically automated.

Anyway if you can help, I'd appreciate it.