Re: [pygame] Re: SDL for Pygame Mac 64 - Almost there... Please help!

On 04/10/2015 12:26 AM, JeffreyDanowitz wrote:
OK - when I uninstalled the SDL using brew - the sdl-config went with it.
So if you just use the SDL in the frameworks, than you have no sdl-config.

Did you try compiling it anyway? Like I said, I don't think
sdl-config is needed for the framework version of SDL.

I have to say that I feel like a dummy because I have
never been through such a thing before.

It's not your fault. There's something weird about your
setup; it shouldn't be this difficult.

--
Greg