Re: [pygame] Problems installing to cygwin/w2000

> I can at least play pygame games....
No you can't. If you could play pygame games you would have full pygame
support. You can only play statically linked binaries (like yass .exe is)

> Any/All help appreciated, I want to start programming pygame....    ;-(
If you just want to start programming pygame.. why are you messing with
the source? Just grab the runtime binaries for python and pygame and there
you go. You could at least run pygame games and work on some pygame stuff.
Of course you would miss the CVS features but I think one can live with
that restriction pretty well (and still.. there's a chance you might get
it compiled one day ;)

--
Raiser, Frank aka CrashChaos
IRC: 141.30.225.9:6667 #United-Programmers

god is real...unless declared as integer.