Re: [pygame] Packaging many small sound files

Sounds interesting.  I was wanting something like this
recently.

Being able to play the ogg directly instead of having
to decompress would be good.  You'd need to be able to
skip anywhere into the ogg, which sould be possible,
although I don't know if it's implemented in pygame
yet.

The other problem with playing the ogg directly is
that only one ogg can be played at a time.  This may
not be a problem for you.  I heard this may be
changing in the future though.

 --- Tobias Thelen <tthelen@uos.de> wrote: > Hi out
there!