Re: [pygame] is pygame right for my application?

what exactly is Django?  I've herd about it alot...

From: Casey Duncan <casey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, August 3, 2009 9:53:54 AM
Subject: Re: [pygame] is pygame right for my application?

If you want to host a web-based multi user game online, I would highly recommend Google App Engine. It lets you develop totally in Python/Django, and their free hosting tier gives you quite a bit of capacity. GAE does not have any specific value-add for game dev, but it is extremely productive and easy to get going with.

As for the game logic, I don't know of any frameworks or libraries in Python, but typically such things are fairly custom for each game anyhow.

-Casey