Re: [pygame] Scrolling

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 3:30 PM, Yanom Mobis <yanom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
well i need it to work with a BIG surface.... at 30 fps. and i need something that would work with Rabbyt

That changes all: you really are working with openGL,  not standart pygame.
It not comes to my mind scrolling examples with pygame+pyopenGL, I remember some pyweek7 entries (with scrolling) using pyglet, by example:
make_me (pyweek6 winner) http://www.pyweek.org/e/gamebyalex2/
littlest_goddess  (pyweek7) http://www.pyweek.org/e/CS-L/
and one that can interest you: gondola, in pyweek7, http://www.pyweek.org/e/yat/
wich uses pyglet + rabbyt ( and was a very polished game )
Also Cocos ( wich uses pyglet ) can do scrolling, albeit there are not so much examples:
flatbot (pyweek6) http://www.pyweek.org/e/flatbot/
aiamsori (pyweek8) http://www.pyweek.org/e/aiamsori/
--
claxo