Re: [pygame] Scripting language

Hate to say it but, really I'd say its best to use Python itself and implement
any protection you want by other means (eg. fiddling with properties).

Securing python code is something I've had a little look into, as I'm working on
something that allows pickled objects to launch pythreads, which opens up an
MSwindows like vista (sic) of virus vectors.

Generally when you've got an excellent scripting language already, and lets'
face it Python is the Best (:)), re-inventing the wheel is not something you
want to do!

Jon

Come and visit Web Prophets Website at http://www.webprophets.net.au