Re: [pygame] Problems with py2exe and Pygame

Hi,

you can use the datafiles option in your setup.py to copy the font.

Maybe take a look at my setup.py script:
http://schoolsplay.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/schoolsplay/branches/childsplay_sp/windows/setup.py?view=markup
It's fairly straight forward.

Chris