Fwd: [pygame] Problems with py2exe and Pygame

Yes my setup script uses py2exe on windows and cx_freeze on linux,
while keeping the data movement code generally shared for either
system.  So it is all in one nice, portable setup file.  Of course, I
really am a loser.  Instead of using shutil, I wrote all of my own
shell functions :)

To answer the actual question...
We really need to see what code is breaking to know what is wrong
here.  I think you may need to specify an actual named font rather
than relying on the default one, in order to pick up the ttf in the
exe directory.  Uh, one more thing.  Try manually putting the font
into library.zip.

You'll be safest to manually load the font yourself though, with the
pygame.Font function.