From: DirkK
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2002 3:23 PM
Subject: [pygame] Another Sound related question

Hi,

Gareth's comment brought another question up - does Pygame have to stick with SDL libraries only?

I am looking for some time on the FMOD sound library; it seems they will support MacOS, too. It can does nearly any format known to the galaxy, and it can do things like full duplex recording (if your card allows that). I don't know if someone already has a python wrapper for that. If someone does, one we could get around the limitations of SDL sound.

Dirk