Re: [pygame] Does anyone have a python implementation of A*?

Chris McCormick <cmccormick@thestate.com>:

> Hello all,
> I am working on a pretty simple little game, which is sort of a
> cross between an RPG and a world simulation.  I want my NPC's to
> navigate around obstacles, and I have found some web resources on
> the A* algorithm.
> Unfortunately, the C code is pretty unintelligible to me.  Has
> anyone done something similar in a Python project?  Seeing some
> code, or even pseudocode, would be a great help.

Hm. The only one I could find was one I wrote four years ago, which
doesn't work... I'm sure that won't help much ;)

--
Magnus Lie Hetland                                  The Anygui Project
http://hetland.org                                  http://anygui.org