Re: [pygame] Sound crackle

My specs:

Computer - Fujitsu laptop, running WinME 4.90.3000
Sound card (from what I can tell) - Yamaha AC97 audio codec, and "Soundblaster compatible stereo sound"
Driver - from Yamaha, date 01/19/2001 - up to date
Python 2.2 for win32 from python.org
Pygame 1.4
SDL 1.2.3

The static I hear is just one, short (less than one second) "pop".

- Chris