Re: [pygame] #pygame on irc.freenode.net

The short amount of time I have been on #pygame has been rather
disappointing. A lot of trolling and bashing of other users.

> Ah, well then, people will get the impression that every Pygame user is like that.  Obviously untrue.

No, I'm afraid not obviously. I at least had to keep reminding myself
that not all pygame users were like... piman ...for instance.

Some of you may feel like this isn't that big of deal - but it does
leave a negative impressions for spectators and especially so for
those being bashed.
It may be IRC but #pygame is the first I've been to where trolls are permitted.

~Joey