Re: [pygame] SDL_pgame now available as branch

coolness :)

how about using the pyg prefix for all of the names?

eg.  sdl_pyg   libSDL_pygXXX  and pyg_XXX ?

I think we should wait until after pygame 1.9 is released before
moving it over to use SDL_pyg?  Was that your idea too?  Or start
right away?  I think I'd like to wait until after... too keep the 1.9
release complexity down (it already has *heaps* of changes).  But
maybe we can start right away?

Another thought... having a distutils based build system would be
good, along with the other build systems(libtool etc)... so we can
keep using our same build system(s).  That has advantages over using
other build systems - like the libraries can be built on the
compile/test machines.

cheers,