Re: [pygame] Newbie needs help, what's the most efficient (or easiest) way to do this?

Yeah, that's a good idea, actually. But that would require a LOT more
strategy as to how to program the bullet patterns and gameplay itself.
I have, however, thought of a way to do the basic idea of yours. The
hard part would be the bullet patterns. They obviously wouldn't be
bullet hell, even on the hardest levels. I think my idea would be
easier to program but yours definitely, if I could think of a
practical idea for more of the game play, would be more... innovative.
Different. And different, as I always say, is good.

On 1/30/07, Luke Paireepinart <rabidpoobear@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Charles Christie wrote:
> Oh. :P
>
> Interesting idea, but I really have no clue on how to program
> something like that...
Another, probably more managable idea, is to lay words out on a +, so
you type the up word to move up,
the down word to move down, and some extra word if you want to shoot /
bomb... etc.
obviously when i say 'down word' i don't actually mean the word 'down.'