Re: [pygame] PYGGEL reboot

Yes, pyglet, being built on OpenGL, has support for 3d, but you are simply working with GL primitives there - it is not a game engine, rather a multimedia library, which is not the purpose of PYGGEL.
You can do all those things in Pygame as well as pyglet - hence my familiarity with it still being a determining factor.

If you are interested as the project progresses to contribute toward a pyglet port I would be more than happy to help with it though.