Re: [pygame] are individual midi instruments sounds copyrighted

Goddamn this Copyright madness. There is no month in which I don't see
a bizarre copyright question being asked.

Within a few years people will be blurring images of furniture in
television because displaying the furniture will potentially infringe
a design.

A decade ago things seemed to be so much simpler, how the hell did all
of this happen?

-Thiago