Re: [pygame] Re: Need a lot of help with 'virtual' board game

Michael,

it just occurred to me that people on this thread cd probably help you
better if they knew something of the  programs you have written so
far, in whatever language.

Regards,

Tom

"If you're not having fun, you're probably f*cking up."  Alfred E. Neuman