Re: [pygame] What's next for Pygame project?

Hi,

I don't much experience with Pygame just use it to make a tiles effects of Curious Jorge and Minions for my 2 years old child.Â

But I'll be more than gladly to help improve the web page, I been working 8 years as a web developer mostly so it is my area of knowledge.

For me the best approach is to tackle in various cycles,
1 - change the view layer without touching the model (or the Database in case of switch technology or framework)
2 - change the model according new improvements.
3 - add new stuff.

Just an idea, still I believe that it needs a goal to the page to achieve instead of just to look nice.

Regards