Re: [pygame] using opengl in pygame?

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004, Jan Ekholm wrote:

> On Mon, 21 Jun 2004, Jasper Phillips wrote:
>
> >However, I'm working on a turn based strategy game with modest animation
> >requirements, so your millage may varry.  Still premature optimization is a
> >killer!
>
> May I ask what kind of game? Any more available somewhere?

Fantasy Strategy in a homebrew world.  Simultaneous Turns.  Battles
reminscent of miniatures games.  Strategic aspects reminiscent of various
boardgames.  Plot and adventure reminiscent of King of Dragon Pass.  Magic
and research distinct from traditional "shopping" tech trees.  Extensible.
Victory conditions beyond "beat everyone else".  Dynamic episodic campaigns.

Once I get the random map images mostly finished I'll concentrate on putting
up a website, which will have more information. ;-)

-Jasper
Executive Troll
Brass Golem Games