Re: [pygame] pygame slow on linux (ubuntu)

Thank you all for your advice and help. I have been trying to move all
the code now to .convert() and to render updates and dirty rects, and
I already see an increase in speed on windows at least. I will work at
making the code optimised and will let you all know if that does the
trick under ubuntu with my video card, although I should just inverst
in cheap card anyway.

Thanks all,
s.