Re: [pygame] Not Quiting

Ian Mallett wrote:
I see the ================RESTART================== thing but it still crashes when I try to quit.
What code are you running, and what do you mean by 'it crashes,' and how are you trying to quit?
-Luke

On 6/30/07, *Luke Paireepinart* < rabidpoobear@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:rabidpoobear@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Ian Mallett wrote:
    > So what you're saying is run IDLE separately from my program (don't
    > click on "Edit With IDLE") and doing something.  I don't know
    what you
    > mean- cutting and pasting the program into it?  It can't be
    hitting F5
    > because that opens a new IDLE window.  What DO you
    mean?  Anyway, that
    > seems harder than just running the program by clicking on its file
    > (i.e. double click "program.py").
    You open code in IDLE just like you open text documents in every GUI
    text editor you've ever used.
    You click on File and then Load, then you browse to the directory of
    where your file is, and double click it.

    Once your code is loaded, you can hit F5 to execute it.
    No, this is not slower, because you do this _once_ when you start
    editing your program, and from then on , you just execute the code
    with F5.
    The only difference than how you're doing it now is that you start
    IDLE
    without the right-click.
    Once you're in IDLE, it works the same as before.
    You don't have to reload the code every time you want to run it, you
    just hit F5.
    -Luke