It's smarter now:
http://thorbrian.com/pygame/builds.php

... looks like windows still has the gl screen save crash, all python versions have the test_get_init and the test_subsurface_lock problems, and python 2.4 has 2 color test failures and a mixer quit test failure.

On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 6:30 PM, Nicholas Dudfield <ndudfield@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The call to pygame.image.save(gl_surface) segfaults on windows(and only
windows) for a reason unbeknownst to me. I wrapped it in an os.system() call
in another process so hopefully it shouldn't crash the builds.

So there are problems now with failing tests not showing up?

They haven't all been fixed over night have they? Fingers crossed.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pygame-users@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-pygame-users@xxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Lenard Lindstrom
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 5:12 AM
To: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [pygame] Automated Builds

I see 'The Spectacularly Adequate Automated Pygame Build Page' shows
revision 1293 as passing all tests for Python 2.4 on Windows. Yet I get one
error and four fails on the unit tests. The GL segfault is still there. The
results are included as an attachment. This is using the installer from that
page after uninstalling all previous Pygame versions. The error and fails
are also present for my own build from a fresh SVN copy. I ran the tests on
Windows 98.

Lenard