Re: [pygame] Tests crashing Automatic Build page + Compiling PyGame on Windows

Lenard,

>> I have both numpy and Numeric installed. surfarray defaults to Numeric.

I had neither; essentially a clean install of python 2.5

>> The subunit module uses os.fork which is unavailable on Windows (http://www.robertcollins.net/unittest/subunit/README). I don't know how to handle hung processes in a portable way as the os.kill function is only available on Unix.

That's a pity. I didn't have the time before to have a good look at it.

We could use subprocess to wrap sysinternals pskill for an os.kill on windows?

>> Let's hope if this is a Pygame bug it shows up in some other, more predictable, way soon.

Yeah, definitely

Anyway, If you (or anyone else) has any ideas for wrapping the tests up in subprocesses please let me know.

Cheers.